HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

confidentiality agreements with 4 majors.

posted on Jul 21, 2009 11:09PM

Richard Nemis said, "We have signed confidentiality agreements with 4 majors."

Let's not forget that.

It is my opinion that we will see a buy in from the highest bidder for approx. 10%. Will the news come before or after the assay news? I don't know. It seems to me like a logical step.

I am thinking back to "The Big Score." I am thinking of Teck and Diamond Fields.

page 147 The big score

Keevil(Tec founded by Keevil's father), had begun to focus on Diamond Fields as a possible takeover target. Depite Robert Hallbauer's continued misgivings, Keevil had begun to take Voisey's Bay very seriously after the company released the spectacular assays from holes #7 and 8 on Feb. 6. More than 200 meters of massive sulphides had been intercepted in two drill holes, an unheard of concentration that was simply too good to ignore. Keevil had to see the core for himself.

Cores from hole 7 &8 . More than 104 meters of massive ore from hole 7 assaying nearly 4% nickel, another 111 meters from hole 8 about 75 meters to south assaying 3.71 percent nickel. There was no disputing now that diamond fields was sitting on an amazing motherlode. Stock went to 20 bucks per share.

teck bought in at 10% for $36.00 per share or a total of 108 million dollars on April 13. page 189

Anyone who signed the confidentiality agreement was restricted from mounting a hostile bid for Diamond fields. This way Friedland could ensure that only a minority stake would be sold to the highest bidder. pg 192

Page 149... Inco adopted a wait and see approach. After the announcement of impressive assays from holes 7 and 8 Inco could no longer ignore the news from Labrador. Inco could no longer afford to sit in the sidelines.

IN the end there was a bidding war between Teck and Inco. Share price went to 140 bucks per share.

New Message
Please login to post a reply