HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: confidentiality agreements with 4 majors - simon

Sorry if I came across as harsh. I intended it to be that way.

To move on:

As for my take on Clarus, they have a few new Staff. These new Staff seem to be an effort to see Clarus move strongly onto Commodities related Investing, given that they (Clarus) likely determined, as have a good many others, that Commodities is the "Place To Be' over the next 5- 10 Years.

They did some initial Buying of NOT and the In House Staff-Management likely felt they could benefit in the long term by hiring a few more In House Experts as opposed to seeking/paying outside Consultants, in the Mining/Resource Industry. Thus the recent new Staff following the initial NOT Buying.

As with Noront and Wes, it took but a few weeks for the New Staff to Integrate into the Company, AND confirm the DD of the existing Staff with respect to NOT (which they likely were initially pushed into looking closely at by one or more of their Big Clients). ...

Once the In House DD was bolstered and their Homework (Game Plan included) completed they arranged an appointment with NOT Staff. An Info seeking session - but for the Newly hires Staff at Clarus this would be more like an Info Confirming Visit - where they could gage NOT up close and personal.

What has happened since then is basically their (Clarus) CONCLUSION. The Game Plan was Approved and they Moved on it. No need to waste any more time! And Timely, they very likely ARE!

Old Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply