HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Edgy: "A large part of the game changer status is that we have a resource open in more than one dimension and that we are well ahead of the pack in the Ring when it comes to closeness to production and realizing full potential from it.

Wake Up and smell the coffee! Your expectations are unrealistic or can not see a diamond in the ruff. My rather bold opinion.

( My rating dropped from 3.4 to 2.9 as result of posting on this board, matters to me Not.)

Ring of fire should light a fire in All of you. Cheers to the bold."

===================

Well said! Compare where NOT is today to some of the now producing mining companies, and NOT at the current price range does not look all that bad. I have been following HBM since last year when the low was in the 3 dollar range, with 153.6 mil shares outstanding, similar to NOT. But HBM had revenue of almost 1 billion, and money in the bank. The share price went from the 3 dollar range in December 08 to recent $9 and now more recently hit the $15 range. I think NOT has that kind of potential, but it will take time. NOT at $7 was at a different time and bubble, and the $7 price was not earned. This time around, those levels of $7 or $15 and more will have to be earned. (unless, of course, the market goes nuts again) Today's NOT can and will do just that. Regardless what some may think, NOT has a very experienced and capable management team that will get us there.

As Edgy says, the RoF should light a fire. I think it will........Deke

PS: Edgy, I tried to get you UP from the 2.9.

New Message
Please login to post a reply