HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Nov 01, 2009 08:52AM
Nov 01, 2009 10:20AM
Nov 01, 2009 10:58AM
Nov 01, 2009 11:10AM

"I personally think we are being led down the 'garden path' by the same architects of that deal."

There are many which share that thought and its embedded concerns Scarf

I can understand what the AURELIAN folks went thru, there has been dozens of posts regarding the issue on the NOT forum alone, many great contributions provided to help the NOT shareholder better understand the goings

My take, if the boys in control can do to the NOT and FWR sps what they did to the AUR Sp I and each and every NOT/FWR shareholder will be more than just a little bit happy.

"In June 2006, Aurelian Resources revealed that the company had drilled an intercept of 204.8 metres of gold averaging 8.4 grams per tonne (g/t) as part of company’s Condor project in Ecuador. This included 79.10 metres of 16.15 g/t gold.

Aurelian has traced the system over approximately 300 metres of strike length and it remains open to the north, south and west.

News of the results increased share price by 70% in a matter of hours, eventually pushing shares to highs of C$43. Shares have tapered off to about C$29 per share as of today, but are still drastically higher than the 52-week low of 61 cents per share."

Do we have a comparable insitu value below the surface of our 20km mineral "Sweet Zone" as FDN in Ecuador??

IMO...Yes

I believe there's that, and more, in multiples, there's maybe 400 holes punched in the ground of Canada's next Mining District, by default we are at the very, very early stages of exploration yet, the RFI runs for many, many more kms, by and large we've barely scratched the surface of the ROF. How many more "Sweet Spots" are the drills going to find?

Who's going to find them?

Who's got the land?

Who's got the targets?

Who's got the Funds to do so?

It's good to see Wes move a rig off of Eagles Nest, and keep up with the exploration side of company. The only rigs needed there imo are the 2 deep directional drills, let them deliniate, by now cores in hand from extension of hole 49, we should soon here of deeper nickel sulfides. One drill has gone up to AT11, good stuff, one should be testing the Blackthor extension onto NOT land, and one should be on Thunderbird to get an early start on definition of the 900m+ Vanadium/Titanium deposit.

Regards

Notster

Nov 01, 2009 01:54PM
Nov 01, 2009 02:39PM
Nov 02, 2009 02:08AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply