HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sum,

I fully agree with your comments. I have long felt that Noront was and is down playing their findings in the ROF. In January of this year I commented on AT12 and Noront's ho hum NR stating what they had found. Since that time they have drilled many new holes and we have yet to hear any results. Then Mr. Hamilton made a positive comment, however brief, about AT12 at this years first luncheon . Now Noront is back at AT12 and drilling deep.

I too have found it very discouraging to see NOT's management promote their finds in the media only to preface these comments by reminding the readers of the remoteness of the ROF and how much it will cost for infrastructure. At the PDAC I asked Mr. Harvey about the remoteness and he was very quick to dismiss this as an obstacle.

I believe that there is a large company behind Noront and their bid for FWR. I do not think that NOT's trip to South Africa was just to learn more about mining chromite. I continue to ask myself why Mr. Rieveley (NOT's CFO) was among the group of individuals that made this trip.

Sitler27

New Message
Please login to post a reply