HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re:Fed Govt news, Webequie, generating station - I have to agree with Ed here...

Ed posted,

"I would settle just for the government saying that they are going to build a hydro line to connect to the Ontario grid.

Diesel generating stations are expensive in the north and a MegaWatt may be sufficient for the natives but I doubt if it will be enough for future development of the Ring."

Why would it be a good idea for the Feds to build a diesel generator for the community of Webequie if there is enough reason to get power built into the McFaulds Lake area? I know it takes forever for the Feds to decide anything, but surely they have some staff on hand to "point out" between their meetings of slander and shouting in the House of Commons that they might actually have a substantial reason to "hurry along" the building of their tie lines that may come down from Northern Manitoba towards Sudbury/Timmins and through the McFaulds area???

Wouldn't it make much more sense to save that 5+ million dollars and maybe use it towards the building of the line from the "power corridor" to the community of Webequie???

Unless they absolutely NEED that power this year, why not hurry along all the studies that they have to do and get moving on their Interprovincial Connection...

Just a thought from a Manitoba Hydro employee (blue collar, that is).

God Bless all Noront Shareholders.

Herb

Feb 25, 2010 03:45PM
Feb 25, 2010 04:16PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply