HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

So I decided to email Investor Relations and ask abuot why its been 6 months and still no assays and when we can expect them.

Was told that they (JJ) can't give me a timeframe, and that they dont release assays to raise SP. She was rather abrupt and very short with me, didnt sound too happy that I was asking her a question.

When I once again asked her of a timeframe, 1 day? 1 week? 1 month? 1 year? And was told she cant provide a timeframe other than that they are expecting them soon.

Now I dont want any priveleged information, nor do I want to know specifics, all I want to know is a reason why its taking 6 months and when APPROXIMATELY we can expect them- is that a lot to ask of a company I have invested a lot of money in?

Anyways, can someone email them and give JJ a try, maybe she'll be more polite with someone else.

Peace

TML26

P.s. Im at a point right now, that with attitude coming from the company like that, and no answers, theyve succeeded in pi$$ing me off. Im looking for an exit point, and Ill tell you one thing its not $20 or $15, heck its not even $4 - and thats pretty sad considering the potential that I once had for Noront, but now Ive found out that there are so many other companies with a BOD that is HAPPY to hear from their shareholders and updates their shareholders. NOT on the other hand does NOT.

This is not a bash as i own stock in NOT still, this is rather a statement of frustration.

New Message
Please login to post a reply