HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Dennis,

This is just to let you know that I take no joy in berating any poster that posts on the NOT forum. But, when you see posters come on here and tell us the stock is crap, or they are selling their shares. Why tell us your selling your selling your shares? Everytime I sell a share I don't go on that site and broadcast.

When you watch these posters week after week, you know what their goal is and sometimes you just say "enough is enough", and you react.

They say that the ROF may hold 1 trillion dollars in resources, whitch has drawn the attention of the world and I have invested in the NOT end of it. Now it's like planting a little garden and you sit there and watch your NOT shares grow and then all of a sudden you see someone come over and start tramping your little garden because they are unhappy, well I get upset. I have never ever trampled on any investors garden and I never would. If you got something to say that is negative and true, I will more than willing to listen. But if you want to come over and bash for entertainment, well you might just hear from me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply