HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The Ring of Fire is not all of northern Ontario and the rest of the FNs and NAN don't want the other areas to be connected through Bill 191. Every new mine is in pristine area no matter where it is as they are new, but the mine usualy has a 10- 20 sq km footprint.(not 5000) We are going to get all kinds of false info from all sides while this gets settled. City people will want to say what the north should do and the north people will not understand the needs of more resources for the world. Normal stuff if you read up on any new mine. Some of the concerns are real, some are from self serving people who are fanatical. All types surface but the loudest are usualy fanatics. The work will get done by the sensible behind all the shouting outside. The best is that our area people and the government are working together, even as the noise gets louder.

New Message
Please login to post a reply