HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

WOW.....i don't need to prove nothing to you or anyone here.I have been in NOT in 2007 got out in 2008 and back in 2009.I currently hold 110k in shares, and not happy with the direction of this company.This forum is for opinions of both sides of the coin, not just the (one day you will see side).From the number of thumbs you recieved i will be the one to not return on this board.The board only wants to here the positive side to a declining SP.

I had nice chats on this forum and many pm's.If you or someone else wants to see meet me face to face, i have no problem with that.I have nothing to hide, born and raised in sudbury.This is were i am so this is were you will have to see me.This is my city.

Thanks to all, and good luck!

P.S i will leave with this note.I will not be happy with the future of this company until this BOD is gone.

IAMS

New Message
Please login to post a reply