HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Come watch the poor walleye being speared by the truck load right now while they attempt to spawn in the shallow waters,as the tax payer watches in helpless rage at the slaughter.

Do you think that the walleye were not speared a few centuries ago, when the First Nations people were the only ones around?

Either this practice will not hurt the walleye population, and these people will be able to continue this practice indefinitely, or the practice will destroy the walleye population, and these people will learn to achieve a balance through conservation.

If you are unhappy with the situation, why not attempt to change it through trying to diplomatically educate them about the dangers of over-fishing?

I don't agree with the fact that they can do this sort of thing either. I believe that we live in different times now than when the treaties were signed. However, if the ancestors of Canadians signed the treaties in good faith, then I think it is the obligation of our generation to uphold them (or failing that, to come to other arrangements which are acceptable to all parties).

New Message
Please login to post a reply