HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jul 03, 2015 12:22PM
Jul 03, 2015 12:39PM
Jul 03, 2015 12:51PM
Jul 03, 2015 12:53PM
Jul 03, 2015 12:54PM

Why this preoccupation of merger or aquisition?
I understand some of you, perhaps many are also KWG holders. Fine by me but no need to be so preoccupied.

IF Noront and KWG were at odds in some fashion then I would say Yes that is a possibility and a natural given.

But as I see it these two companies are on friendly terms and cooperation is the name of the game. So no aquisition and to a slightly better possibility a merge but discussion about both on this topic imho is a tempest in a tea pot.

I see Noront building the Eagle mine and initially transporting ore by road. Once a few bills are paid and the company has a few bucks in the pocket it will start with the chomite.
By that time KWG will probably ( I say likely ) have the north-south route settled and a railroad will be planned to go through it. The James Bay route for rail is a scare tactic, electrical power is more like it.

So here comes Noront with a helping hand ( a few dollar bills in that hand ) to help with the construction ( arrange transportation terms), or walk with Frank to a convenient financial institution and present their case.

Both would share the hole in the ground at Eagle to get at some of the chromite and coexist as a married couple. Note the allusion, no mariage is perfect imo, lol.

New Message
Please login to post a reply