Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Apr 27, 2015 09:07AM
Apr 27, 2015 10:23AM

Excellent way to start the week. It seems that POET is building a tram that can work well with Dr. Taylor.

A couple weeks ago i was cretical about POET's management but this time i think they hit a home run by sighning Dr. Deshmukh. IMO i realy think that it would bring more crédit to any futur presentation about this disruptive technogies.

SG did an incredible job and we should all thank him for that but just like when AM came aboard, POET needed a big name COO to moove on to the next phase.

Let me take a moment to also thank FJ for noticing the way that the stock option were granted to Dr. Deshmukh. I know that, I for one, did pick on that very important cue that prooves that the new addition to POET's mngm is here for the long run. Great pick FJ.

May promises to be quite a month for us specially is the June listing for NAS is still is the target.

Excellent way to start the week.

JOhny

New Message
Please login to post a reply