Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: This alone from the CC should have moved the stock up!
If this is so 'distuptive' wouldn't word be travelling faster? Poet isnt a secrete but it sure seems like one after seeing the CC participation numbers. If this was truely groundbreaking and if it can save energy costs for companies then why arent huge investors pumping in the capital requied to take advanctage of those savings ASAP. They would want this product fast and do anything to make it happen. Sorry to say buy it is feeling all very small league. i've Owned since Opel days, this account is new cause ive been banned before, I like to swear sometimes, OK?! Haha I am primarly playing devil's advocate because those CC participation numbers are pathetic. We are talking about a potentially xx billion dollar company and we cant get 1,000 people on the call after how many years of touting this genius chip???? Something doesn't add up. This should be turning heads by now. Perhaps I am just tired.
Oct 02, 2015 02:39PM
Oct 02, 2015 02:52PM
Oct 02, 2015 02:58PM
Oct 02, 2015 03:03PM
Oct 02, 2015 03:12PM
Oct 02, 2015 03:27PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply