Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Oct 02, 2015 02:39PM
Oct 02, 2015 02:52PM
I am not talking about SP. I am making a business observation. 650 people tuning in is kind of a joke. We get nearly that many people listening to our daily morning investment research call. When there is a need in business and there is a solution, so we've told, it shouldnt take this long. If Poet can help other companies become more profitable they would be seeking this out, they should know, they should be lining up, word would spread because when methods to make more money is discovered people call into a CC. This doesn't seem like the case. Real demand speeds things up. There is no real demand here imo, its taking too long. What am I doing about it? Making an observation based on year's of experience. I am not bitching nor moaning, just stating my opinion. I have read plenty on here. Thought I would add my two cents.
Oct 02, 2015 03:03PM
Oct 02, 2015 03:12PM
Oct 02, 2015 03:27PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply