Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I really hope that will be the case. Tired of the current SP. Risk is lower than all previous years, month, weeks but so is the SP. It doesn't make sense to me, that POET shall be worth less than the last 12-24 month. Current BoD members have options priced at 1,99 CAD. I would be so glad for them having these options "in the money". Want to see shareholder value now and not only be told about it by the management. Show me what it means and get the stock up and to the right, very soon. Let us see what nobody of the old management couldn't imagine. I don't think they imagined the SP at around 0,54 CAD by that time. But I can't believe this is what this was about. Also Rainer's tip on the shoulder hasn't been right so far. So please get the things done and show all of us that POET isn't the "typical" venture stock. Show us at least some of the cards so we get less guesswork and more facts. The last years have been very hard years and I really hope for everybody that it will pay out for us.
Oct 25, 2016 08:01AM
Oct 25, 2016 08:41AM
Oct 25, 2016 09:19AM
Oct 25, 2016 10:57AM
Oct 25, 2016 06:15PM
Oct 25, 2016 06:29PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply