Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Oct 25, 2016 08:01AM
Oct 25, 2016 08:41AM
Oct 25, 2016 09:19AM
Oct 25, 2016 10:57AM

ABP I wouldn't be to anxious to part with my shares now. We've waited too long for the "good part" to get out now. Poet will make a lot of money for all of us who are patient and hold on instead of giving away our shares. We just have to hold our noses for another while until the smell goes away. There are no problems that we know of so why would anyone get out now? The hard part of the waiting is over. Don't give it away to the big boys. I'm going to free up some more cash tomorrow to buy back a few more shares. It always comes down to this with small companies. I have the same thing with KEK and have been accumulating for the past 6 months at really good prices. It takes forever to move but then comes that day like today when it took off almost doubling and is going to go much higher. Poet is at that low point now. Hold what you have and pick up a few more whenever you get the chance at this price because we will probably never see those prices again when this PO thing gets strightened out.

I just reassured myself that all is good with Poet by rereading all their previous nr's and can find no reason to doubt where this is headed. Products are now being make ready, revenue is starting to come in and profits will be made in 2017. Best part is this has nothing to do with the "Holy Grail"which is what we are all waiting for and will happen. No good to want in when it's to late. It will cost to much

I bitch and complain about what's happening now because I know it's not right but you can bet I'm not giving up my shares to any of these scumbags. I'm getting more when I can.

Enough of my rant but fwiw that's the way I see it.

Oct 25, 2016 06:29PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply