Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Oct 25, 2016 08:01AM
Oct 25, 2016 08:41AM
Oct 25, 2016 09:19AM

I really wonder who is selling the big lots all the time, after the volume was kind of low for the last couple of month. Shouldn´t be many in the green anymore. So kind of wonder who is selling now at a loss, when POET is were we think they are.

After it is much more derisked than it was at 1,99 CAD and I didn´t sell at 1,99 (maybe my bad), I wouldn´s sell at 0,54 CAD as the situation in regards to the technical matters didn´t change to the worse. At least not that I know of.

My hope is that POET will recover after October as it did the last 2 years with October being also the lowest month.

Here for a big and strong rebound - show us what you got POET and don´t sell a part of the company so cheap in a PO, better postpone the PO to early next year and get the NEWS out we all are waiting for.

Show us and the street the cards and get a PO at least at SP levels avaraged around the last 24 month and not at a 52 weeks low!!!

Don´t speak about shareholder value, SHOW us shareholder value! Dilution is a big enemy of "old" and faithful shareholders being invested 3 years and longer. POET should have learnt from the previous Warrant desaster (at least in my eyes).

Oct 25, 2016 10:57AM
Oct 25, 2016 06:15PM
Oct 25, 2016 06:29PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply