Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Oct 25, 2016 08:01AM
Oct 25, 2016 08:41AM
Oct 25, 2016 09:19AM
Oct 25, 2016 10:57AM

"If they bring it in at $.55 or $.60 then I won't be at all happy nor anyone else either here since it will be quite obvious that they have conspired to bring the sp down even before releasing the deal. And how crooked is that and it should be contested." (was that Trump-inspired, Turr, LOL)

When you need money, for whatever reason, all you can do is shop around for it. And then you take the best terms you can get. You and others make it sound so sinister; I don't think it is, what I do think is that it goes with the territory of speculative, undercapitalized, expenses rising and revenues not rising enough to keep pace. Heck, without Denselight, we'd have no revenues to speak of.

It is disappointing to me that at the point we need money, we apparently haven't been able to bring the market what it wants to hear.

As far as others' comments about "why would anyone sell here?" - take a look at Trump v Clinton, those firmly entrenched in one camp or the other surely can't figure how anyone could support their hated opponent.

I agree with some who just want this to be done and over.

Oct 25, 2016 06:15PM
Oct 25, 2016 06:29PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply