Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Nov 03, 2016 08:45PM

Ok, we do some speculation? Let us see.

If I would be one of these US institutionals, a Hedge Fund focussed on startups, I would not sell one of my new shares I just received for 0,36 CAD. I would use the situation to harvest more shares from the PO paticipants who were only interested to the warrants, + the ones having shorted, and the scared retail shareholders who are now giving up, also due to the poor perspective announced by the POET board. Some more fear mongering on the bords will do the job.

As soon as I would have collected about 10% of the outstanding shares, I would tell the story. I would not wait for the announced milestomes. Slow promotion until the warrants are in the money, then possibly buying more at 0,52 CAD. Then, after mile stones completed (AOC, detector, entering in further verticals markets: aggressive promotion. There are millions of retaillers waiting for the next Apple, Google, Facebook. The TRAB with TB? People will go crazy. With the right campagne they can tell the POET story to the wold, and the SP will multiply.

Wishful thinking? Possibly. We will see.
One thing is sure - the new sahreholders want to earn big, not just waiting with some free warrants out of the money.

Nov 04, 2016 09:10AM
TMI
Nov 04, 2016 03:29PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply