Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Your post represents a good example of the problem that some people have in understanding what the Optical Interposer is. To compare it to the GaAs platform has zero relevance and really at this point in time it should not be necessary to list the reasons why. As a longer term shareholder you should be very aware of that answer. 

You say there are "plenty of companies that have leading edge technology that could have significant and long term impact on the market if they get adopted by industry."

Please enlighten us because I don't know of one that is using the same approach that POET is using. I did provide an example of a company that I believe has a breakthrough technology and attempted to show how irrational the market can be when recognizing value.

https://agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/discussion/topics/706559-this-is-a-discussion-board/messages/2190428

New Message
Please login to post a reply