Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

With so much certainty being expressed here that the SP will  'go away in May' there should be jubilation amongst those who stand to double (approx) their holdings by selling now and buying at the bottom they predict.  Easy peasy when you have such confidence.

Please let's not get so pessimistic about the future.

For me it's not that its going take more time that's being signalled by management in the financials, that I believe is purely down to the serendipity of cutting edge development, but 1. the likelihood that there are more business partners in the offing to be announced. 2.  that given the impact and interest the interposer is generating and the willingness of partners to support Poet's initiative,  I would say that the current arrangements are more likely to achieve the acceleration desired by the interested parties to get the ball rolling and for all concerned to reap the benefits of this disruptive technological advance.

Sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply