Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Gotta like what that lady from Broadcom is introducing

Lumenge,

You have to understand that Broadcom is a networking company who is selling their product directly to the datacenter. Their are the household name. POET ain't going to sell to the datacenter directly.

POET has already said it. They will play a part in the transceivers business but they won't be the final name on the product. Forget the "intel inside" model. POET is a fabless desing and developmment company. Not a vertically integrated company that does it all !

Gotta play along with your ecosystem partners. Let's our partners share their achievements and enthusiame just as Silterra did. This is even better validation to me when your partners start saying that it works and that is it the only integrated platform known to date :) :) :)

Do you know every company that played a role to desing/develop/produce what is in your personnal smartphone?

Btw, the association to Broadcom is a speculation on my end at this stage based on the article I've shared.

Have a good day,

New Message
Please login to post a reply