Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Michael Lebby and Interposers, PICS, standards (POET?)

Pockets wrote: I'm sure POET would love to use LWLG's modulators when available. 

You are sure about this are you? You might want to ask because there are a number of fundamental reasons why they are not interested in organic polymer modulators that have been talked about on this forum. It would be wise for you to actually ask POET management before making the above statement. The answer you get will be very different than what you posted. In other words the question has already been asked which is why I am correcting you instead of agreeing with you.

Dave: Good post. We are at a critical point in time as the company prepares to shine a light on the commercial readiness and the capabilities of POET. We all need to row this boat in the same direction. Also I agree with Leb’s comments on the Production Photonics Spectra Conference 2023 video clip. POET is unique in its form factor and thus the only known platform at this time that can produce a pluggable device capable of meeting evolving industry needs.

New Message
Please login to post a reply