Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Michael Lebby and Interposers, PICS, standards (POET?)

Guernsey21

Most of us here don't truly know the difference on a technical scale whether Dr Lebby's product will do what they propose. Pockels presents a good case for his investment here. I am assuming he owns LWLG or possibly both but heavier LWLG.

I believe based on the most recent letter to shareholders from LWLG that some work is still to be done. Otherwise the shareprice would not have dropped 50% at that time. Well whether he is right or we are right, or both? Very big market! We can share its space. However the lions share could go to the first to market. Or at the very least the early players. I think Poet falls into this category.

A long winded way of saying thanks to you and others here who know the difference on a technical aspect and are able to share with us. Greatly appreciated!

New Message
Please login to post a reply