Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: POET to Demo AI Hardware Products for 800G and Beyond at OFC 2024 GlobeNewswire - Mar 21, 2024 8:30 AM NDT

So answer me this question. If that concern was shared by POET why didn't they extend the financing into tranches? Why did Suresh and TM both invest $135k each. Somebody said they had no choice. Of course they had a choice. People here were saying they wouldn't invest their own money but they did and we did not know this until the financing closed. Why would they put significant money into this company if they felt it was going to fail? 

You know I am totally pissed at where the shareprice is but people coming on this forum and repeating saying the same thing every day calling it venting becomes a self fufilling prophecy.

Absolutely the company needs to tell us what the plan is. I am sure that will happen when it happens and they are allowed to report it. In the meantime I would strongly suggest that the people here making the same complaints over and over again try to recognize that it is not helping at all. People read this forum. Yesterday I got messages when trying to access the forum that there was too much traffic to connect.

New Message
Please login to post a reply