TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

10:00AM..EDT..

It is an interesting day already..

At the crack of light,9:15AM ..my feet hit the floor and it was no longer spinning ..so it is a good way to start the day..no one was yelling at me to come out of there with my hands up///as I peeked through the venetian blinds,I could see that all the corners were still on my truck and there was no one stuck in the grill....Yes..it is indeed a wonderful day...

And News Release day + 2 is going to be much better..Every one was caught by surprise...not that we all didn't know that there was a NR coming..over due,...long overdue and I bet that others like myself second guessed bad news ..so moved on..not OUT but on...now they will be back with a vengeance ..pissed that they were not buying in the .50 range..

But Osisko is in the $8-9 range so there is hope for us..Cheer up ex guy..sit back in your grand office tower and survey all the beautiful people going by below you..and don't drop no Ripple bottles on them..

Look west at the Rockies and dream of gold and Lethbridge Pil...

We will make a few bucks ..I'm sure..

Portee

Aug 21, 2012 11:25AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply