TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Aug 21, 2012 10:14AM

I am admitedly only a rank amateur when it comes to reading the black tea leaves the gurus at Prodigy have left us in the golden chalices from which they imbibe. However, looking very much thru the half full (at least) Ripple bottle in Portees hand while peering thru my own rose colored glasses I shall put my own spin on the delay in full feasibility studies. Could it be that Brian and his gang of merry persons are simply convinced that there is much more gold in them there hills. They would very much enjoy having a much bigger resource estimate to brag to us and more importantly to potential investors of the whale size about. Perhaps there is much method in the madness of time outs while they continue to drill baby drill. We shall know for certain if the next NR contains a much higher estimate, say 10 million ozs. or more. I have sold none of my dog and cats inheiritance shares in PDG as yet. They have not as yet complained although the Spanish Princessa is none too thrilled at the relative magnitude of my PDG holdings.

Have a great and sunny, warm and most profitable day.

Vaya con Dlos, Hasta luego en Las Vegas perhaps.

Doc

New Message
Please login to post a reply