A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Nov 17, 2020 02:26PM

Thanks Mr Pascali for your response!

I can see that my post got you riled up. It may seem that it was written with a negative sentiment however I am just a long investor that likes to look at things for what they are.

I commend you and your team for accomplishing the many things you listed. They are great accomplishments indeed! However you were taking words out of my mouth as I was speaking to things maybe going slower than expected with the torch contract negotiations only. I mean, you did issue a press release stating that 1-2 torch deals were expected in well under 3 months and we are knocking on the 3 month door, so I believe it is fair to say things are not moving as quickly as originally anticipated maybe? 

However yes I agree with you, the validation of the tech is what matters most and it is great that there are big players showing interest in making the switch. 

In regards to the leasing, I understand that it will not slow down negotiations and would actually increase potential clients, however my only concern was that seeing as the draft contract with client A was almost finalized, the new leasing model may result in additional delays with reworking this contract, if client A was to go with the leasing option.

Thanks again for your time!

Nov 18, 2020 04:22AM
Nov 18, 2020 06:20AM
Nov 18, 2020 09:19AM

Nov 18, 2020 10:23AM
moi
Nov 18, 2020 12:09PM
Nov 18, 2020 10:34PM
Nov 18, 2020 10:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply