A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Jul 23, 2021 03:19PM

Jul 31, 2021 12:59PM
Jul 31, 2021 09:01PM

Hi sally,

I saw in your previous message you said something about AirScience not having any news releases, I would like to kindly provide for you this link https://www.airscience.ca/blank where they release their news. I dont know if I am correct, but if it is a private company, they wont be releasing press releases like you would see through a broker news feed.

Also, dont be so absolute on your opinion regarding AirScience. "no way" they are operating out of the address listed? Well its probably a management office and not manufacturing facility. I will admit I havent done enough DD to speak with authority, perhaps you know things that I dont. What I do know is that although their website looks like it was made in "10 minutes" as you say, the content of the science and their process is solid. PYR wants the technology, not their office.

Godbless.

PS: My condolences Peter. 

Jul 31, 2021 09:49PM
Aug 01, 2021 11:13AM

Aug 01, 2021 11:28AM
Aug 01, 2021 03:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply