A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Jul 23, 2021 03:19PM

Jul 31, 2021 12:59PM
Jul 31, 2021 09:01PM
Jul 31, 2021 09:04PM
Jul 31, 2021 09:49PM
Aug 01, 2021 11:13AM

To "more than 5 minutes DD" : I was referring to Starbucks who said earlier "if I did more than 5 minutes of DD. Next time I'll keep a log for you of how many minutes or hours I did. To "it has nothing to do with Florida guy", it lists the Florida address under "contact us" on the website the I said looked like it took AN HOUR to create, AND Peter said that the company had other branches and they had to wait for them to comply with providing info as a reason that progress on the acquisition was or may be going slow or might not happen in a recent interview. Re manufacturing facility in Mexico, I see only references to INSTALLATIONS in foreign countries, including Mexico. So while this concern about AIR SCIENCE is actually the weakest of my claims about PYR since it is based on a lack or facts or some holes in available info, rather than straight facts as I try to stick to, no one has refuted any if them successfully in my opinion or offered ant new supporting info. 

Aug 01, 2021 03:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply