...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I can't imagine that he's referring to anything other than BoM.

Actually, I’m going to walk back the above comment I made in my prior post.  I think sometimes we get so, well, obsessed with this stuff that we (in this case me) lose all objectivity to the point that we believe only what we want to believe rather than what is or may be true.  He (Dr. Ray) could well be referring to something else that has nothing to do with BoM.  I don’t have a Twitter account but if his tweets are in the public domain, couldn’t someone that does have Twitter simply ask him if he’s referring to BoM?

If the protocol is for key players to be in a room when the results are revealed I think it’s safe to assume that, outside of the presenters and statisticians, nobody really knows for sure what they are beforehand.  We have speculated that the company might be privy to some bits and pieces throughout the trial that they can somehow extrapolate in a way that looks encouraging to them, but beyond that probably not much if the notion of a blinded trial is to have merit.

The Phase 2 trial provided significant RRR percentages, and although the P3 trial is structured differently in ways I’ll leave others more qualified to explain, it would be very surprising, not impossible, but very surprising if the P3 trial did not also mirror those results in a statistically meaningful way.  If I didn’t believe that then I’d have to question why I’m even in this thing and sitting here drafting this post on this forum at all.

GAC had a post yesterday or the day before where he detailed the 6 possible outcomes.  The 6th on was a total bust which leaves the other 5.  So, 5 out of 6 that will provide everything or, at the very least, something.  Not bad odds. Not bad at all.

Sep 05, 2019 06:20AM
Sep 06, 2019 10:51AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply