...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Thinking back on an older discussion and wishing we had an update - Few items

Good to hear from you GAC.

I think you are probably right about timing. It will be a long way off before RVX delivers anything to shareholders especially with DM at the helm but there could be some fun bumps/boosts along the way such as an announcement of a significant partner and a CVR type deal??? Who knows...not me. I don't think we'll get much of a share boost being listed on the TSX but a significant partnership deal along with a NASDAQ listing promoted by institutional support could make us some money even before BoM2 delivers results.

The most frustrating thing for me after 10 years of this is I no longer think Don is capable of taking RVX to the next stage. I don't think he has the skill set nor connections for the next phase. He is sitting on a gold mine but he doesn't know how to dig for gold and he does not seem to have a sense of urgency. Why would he. He is well paid and secure as is. But who knows.

The science is exciting and I am encouraged by our science posters and medical people as well as the growing scientific momentum.

Stay well and enjoy the journey.

GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply