Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Cylinder,

That's a brilliant speculation!

The following is my mere speculation: SPQ and KWG might be announcing the separation and cash sale of their Big Daddy interests. In doing so, they could drop Cliff's 50.5% interest down to the 45% interest they have from buying out FWR. Now it is very likely that Cliff would be a purchaser, but the interest of the ROF recently will probably draw other competitors to the table, and if the upcoming Big Daddy 43-101 is spectacular, there could be a real bidding war involved.

What's your idea of "spectacular" for the the upcoming Big Daddy 43-101?

We learned the Black Thor chromite deposit contained an inital Inferred Mineral Resource of 69,554,960 tonnes grading 31.9% Cr2O3.

During the Ubika interview, Neil Novak explained that Cliffs Natural Resources, is very "intrigued" by the exceptional grades on Big Daddy. He was referring to the Big Daddy chromite mineralized of 32.40 metres which averages 42.51% Cr2O3 with Cr:Fe ratio of 1.93 at Hole FW-09-48 and said that this would be an area of further drill interest. The grades come very close to metallurgical grade (44% Cr2O3).

I think the key might be a quick inital return on investment and revenue stream. They may get easy access to less expensive rail, mine and plant capital from investment bankers if they can ship minimal processed ore to market at startup to get a fast revenue stream before completion of parts of the processing plant are up and running.

Three main ore types are defined, corresponding to the mill products – fine concentrate (12–100 micron particles), upgraded lumpy type (34–36% Cr2O3) and super upgraded lumpy (+36% Cr2O3).

Big Daddy encountered a chromite mineralized envelope of 126.3 metres of which 63.3 metres averages 41.93% Cr2O3 with Cr:Fe ratio of 1.96 at Hole FW-09-50. Black Thor, drill hole BT-08-12 the chromite zone, returned a drill intercept of 40.1% Cr2O3 over 52.0 metres (within a broader zone of mineralization assaying 30.0% Cr2O3 over 124.0 metres). Of course, we won't get a real picture until the 43-101.

I also found it interesting that "Moe Lavigne of Canada Chrome compared the site to the only chromite mine in the European Union, the Kemi in Northern Finland. The Kemi mine has reserves of 41.1 million (M) tonnes, and additional resources of 86.1 M tonnes. The Big Daddy deposit has, so far, outlined 450 M tonnes. The Kemi resources described above have grades of 24.5% and 29.1% chromite. The Big Daddy has a grade of approximately 35%. " Mr. Lavigne said this before it was known that seven of final eight holes encounter grades in excess of 35% Cr2O32 the chromite and approach and even exceed 40% Cr2O3 on a regular basis.

Good Luck to all!

New Message
Please login to post a reply