Free
Mar 07, 2008 12:57PM
Mar 07, 2008 01:44PM

To add a little more to what crazybill said...

Yes, by April 9th, PTSC is to report earnings. You’d have to have been following PTSC lately to understand fully, but suffice to say that the ‘expectation’ is for a quarterly earnings report that will smash any previous record. We’re talking in terms of their earnings per share to perhaps triple. Look at their chart if you haven’t.

Anyway I think that they could potentially report earnings earlier than April 9th - even as early as late March. Now March 31st is the end of EDIG’s fiscal year and although they don’t have to report until June 30th, I could see some news/guidance coming out in late March perhaps mentioning a total revenue figure for the past year - which, by my reckoning, should be in excess of 6 million. Now this won’t put them in the black, but it will be a record and shows them moving in the right direction.

April 1st will be the start of the Aircraft Interiors show where EDIG will have a booth. We know that they will be introducing the embedded eVU system at this time. News regarding this could be released together or separately from any earnings news, but this will be another positive indicator that their IFE business if moving forward. I’m also speculating that their will be another airline announced in this time frame - and possibly even a launch customer for the embedded system.

So given that DM has just filed against some major companies, some more good EDIG news coupled with PTSC success happening right around the same time could result in a nice boost to EDIG’s share price if PTSC shareholders become convinced that EDIG is then the next big thing. Late March / Early April

I should admit that I currently hold both EDIG and PTSC. I have been a long term holder of EDIG since 1999, but only recently bought PTSC in late November 2007 - obviously in hopes of participating in the run-up predicted for December which never (really) came. However if PTSC does well in April as many are hoping, then I will likely move my own small profits into EDIG as well - since I DO think that this stock will be the next big thing.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply