Free
Mar 07, 2008 12:57PM
Mar 07, 2008 01:44PM

Sink,

You mentioned, "I’m also speculating that their will be another airline announced in this time frame - and possibly even a launch customer for the embedded system."

As I've expressed before I'm confident that eDigital will anounce at least a couple of airlines in conjunction with the Aircraft Interiors Show. I think, as you've specualated, that a launch customer for the embedded system could also be announced, but before such an announcement takes place certain partnerships have to occur. If you consider the current state of our financial capacity we are unable to progress into healthcare, travel and leisure nor other nitch markets. In order to successfully scale up to the delivery of fleet size orders to airlines it will be essential to partner with an aircraft manufacturer. It is this kind of backbone that will yeild substancial fleet-wide orders.

Blakely's comment: “We believe that joint efforts with major airline and airframe companies will yield an embedded eVU system that will offer improved reliability, substantial product and weight/fuel cost savings, and other benefits that would facilitate fleet-wide orders.”

I think that a partenrship with Boeing or Airbus would likely happen prior to any embedded announcements. That kind of news may be premature relative to where we're at in the process but as I occasionally overthink whats happening, consider Blakley's next comment in the Feb 14 business update.

“Due to significant new and follow-on business opportunities and the associated travel involved, we are moving our shareholders meeting to next quarter"

This could be interpreted to mean: new business = partnering....follow on business opportunities = resultant fleet-wide orders. Regardless of what is being suggested by Blakleys' comment , I think that a partnering with a Boeing or an Airbus should move the shareprice into a whole new trading area. The number of new investors focused in our direction should yeild significant results. Interest by aircraft manufactureres was first mentioned to shareholders on Dec. 20th.

"While we intend to grow our portable IFE business in 2008, we have been encouraged by major airline and aircraft companies to apply our core technology to a simple, lightweight, flexible embedded solution providing individualized on-demand entertainment."

There is no telling how far along negotiations with an aircraft manufacturer have progressed. I think it would be in everyones interest to have finalized contracts in time for the Aircraft Interiors Show. Thats when progress can be leveraged into additional business. We are roughly 3 weeks away from knowing if they have successfully completed that objective.

Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply