Free
Message: Re: e.Digital suspends development of next generation portable IFE -Comba

With a friend like you watching my back, bring on all the best of the dissiminators of disinformation...Lol...Lol...

OAKIE, please honr us with your presence more often if you can. I just spent 2 weeks right after my 80th birthdaty building a NEW deck and putting some Motion sensetive lights around our Tahoe house to scare off Bears and Coyotes, (and I don't mean our resident coyote!). Working with one's hand is quite rewarding and I am sure you are enjoying it.

Ric: You are welcome I don't write much but when I see something that I can help shed some light on I am glad to participate. And,

SMAN, coming from you, wha you wrote is the most rewarding comment because of your great contributions to this Board and our collective knowledge.

Guys and Gals our day is upon us. Keep the faith and remain focused of what is taking place in Colorado. For, Kirk you may decide to mortgage the NEW house and back up your 45 footer loading it with more shares of EDIG at the right time...Lol...Lol...

GLTA...

Gil...

Gil...

Aug 15, 2010 11:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply