Free
Message: Joe/Gil - let's ask ourselves one question and see if we all answer it

with the same response. "Could the President and CEO of e.Digital reassure investors and the public at large with an informational type letter from the president?" He could reassure us that the company has other interests and activities ongoing. He could reassure us that there are other avenues open to e.Digital differing from and independent of the current legal situation. He could just let us know that he is concerned about our well-being and that the company will continue to pursue share holder value increases. If we are so tied to DM's apron strings, or should I say bound up in our agreement with them, that our CEO can't talk to shareholders then we are in a bad agreement/situation. As I said in my email to Falk, he doesn't have to give us specifics about our strategy going forward but rather simply assure us that we have one. Right now I would just like to hear something from our leader. He should be the first one out of the landing craft - not cowering in the back waiting for word that "all is clear." He may have told you that he is restricted from saying anything, but he hasn't told the rest of us anything. JMHOFWIW. (and I will now let this subject drop and not mention it again)

Jul 05, 2011 03:46PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply