Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Lets open a Restaruant,, Copper is Meat,,Gold is bread and butter,, allow me, lets say like the SA in BC,, presently their 43-101 hasent been updated from the Deep Kerr nor thr Iron Cap,, however the pre estimates from drill should put the pounds of copper at 30 + billion pounds,, 30 billion Xs (say 24s per pound) =$60, billion,, whilst gold is so minimal and in only measured in ounces the present not updated ounces are 43-101 @ a mere 44.7 ounces,, so using today commodity price and my pc calculator , GOLD at SA would be only $55,159,800,000.00,, See what i am saying,, WOW thats a lot of "BREAD and BUTTER",, what is SA gonna do when GOLD goes to $2500.oo? JB&BOD have a big problem, clearly I can see that,, if GOLD at HM is greater than the copper resources its gonna screw up the conventional MATH equation, which could make COPPER the new Bread and Butter and GOLD the MEAT,,ifs that happens, we are gonna need to order a lot of turkies for next Thanksgiving!

PS,, will GOLD hit over $1250. today? As the Spike in pre hours is huge even with Global markets. HUGE HUGE!

Feb 11, 2016 11:33AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply