Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Well yes your math is easily correct at a lo estimate. Lets try to visualize the shallow estimated presence viewed via ZTEM/ZUD,, that likely begins from 200 feet to depth basically en-crowning the deep identified body completely over asn area approaching 10 sq miles by my calc'c. As i said your lo estimate because the area of the HM is way larger than lets say Excelsior's presently known area subsurface, note that the Excelsiors area is considered OPEN directionally and perhaps even to greater depths, as i have only seen controls established over the flood recovery area for the leaching project. Should the deeper for Excelsior be there, well good for them as that would be more gravy in their bowl. Swreve, now back to HM, ahhh its a huge area they are considering for a leach project ,,so,, with that in mind howbout we do my math just for the area of the upper leach field? Remember the upper project is intended as a return on investing to advance the deep HM visual arena, which is where the experts are expecting to find lots and lots of GRAVEY of which we could celebrate many many THANKSGIVINGS,,JUST LIKE BISBEE,,!! Oh the math? OK you twisted my arm. 2x2 is 4, 2+2 is 4,, as in billion,, i am not happy that my math is a fit for the HM as the size dosent fit my math,, so you have just created a dilemna,, so back at YOU BIG BOY!

Feb 11, 2016 11:33AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply