Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

--As far as CLL is concerned, I'm going to begin day trading the 20,000 shares like I did years ago before becoming a long term holder.----Just another view of how I managed the stock market.----I misunderstood managements ideas on how to build this company.---I thought that they were going to build Pod 1, and use the profits to build the second pod and so on.----I didn't realize that they were intending on taking out such a financial load to go ahead with pod 2.----Had I known that was their intentions, I would have jumped out prior to 2009

Hi 2 violins

I own about 15.000 CLL shares bought some years ago and did some trades on that stock .I agrree totally with you about your ideas on this

I thought that they were going to build Pod 1, and use the profits to build the second pod and so on.----I didn't realize that they were intending on taking out such a financial load to go ahead with pod 2.

I blame myself not to have sold earlier when sp was in the 5 $ area.Did some selling and buying in the downside with 5.000 to 10.000 and made some extra money and still own 15.000 right now.I also have PDP as well.But I own a big part in safe and fixed rated pension funds here which we can bring in for lower tax payment .I started this at age 33 and at that time I didn't stand still at this investment but now I'm glad I did this move so I have a view on a very nice extra .Have also my own house and will earn another due to family affairs but I intend to sell these houses.Until this is not fixed with the notary I set trading on a hold but on the other hand I must say last move to 1.5 was another moment to sell.If a stock moved up in 2 or 3 days very rapidly mostly you see profit taking.If we could see a zig /zag move (hope you understand me cause I do not know to tell this in English)for a period then there is a chance another move up again starts and this could bring us to around 2 $.It's a flag formation pattern then in a bull run.

I also agree with Brian last view.In the situations we came in due to the crisis it's hard to tell where we are going in short time but to me the chances look some brighter.

Apr 20, 2009 12:50PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply