Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Since I'm on US and Canadian boards the pumper and bashers issue always come up.On European bourses we don't see these discussions .

I do not believe that small shareholders can have a great effect on sp moving.The most moves were done by big funds which have a lot of shares .

So depending of some post here on the board someone get a label as pumper or another as a basher.Some people have trouble to admit that CLL is in a situation where the view of outcome is not so clear today.

IMO the stock can have a good future but for that some things must improve like bitumen price etc..If not then we are not out of the trouble and like 2 Violins wrote if management has not been so eager to built as fast as it could Algar and therefore searched for a huge credit line despite banking sector was at that time already in very bad shape ,we were now better of without this debt situation.

So on that point I go with Jurek thought that until today the sitaution is not cleared out.

Today I read an artickle of an analist about current uptrend.It can last some time but to believe the trouble is over is not a fact.The banking sector has brought all over the world so much debt that the bubble which has burst is tryiung to find a bottom but to believe that this mess will be cleared out in a couple of months is noncence.It will take years until all the fraud is out of the market.

Almost on weekly basis I hear on tv news companies which fire some or big parts of their personel.Many of them move their machinery to other countries with lower cost.

New Message
Please login to post a reply