Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: Re: cll mentioned as possible takeover target on bnn - rebels1 SCOTT

Can rebles and scott please comment

I think cll will not be taken over, too expensive and too small reservers to to get a decent price and decent price means 8 to 10. The dilution made killed cll for good.

Now everything depends on luck: oil to say abobe 70, pdp to do good.

Even if algar is success and oil stays above 70, by next yr this time cll will still be less than too. too many shares and high debt? So my friends scott and rebels what do u think the so wll be hypothetically if algar is success oil stays above 70 and we get approval for expanding for both pod 1 and algar??

also ahow about meging pdp and cll? if this would happen, how many shares would cll holders get, am not saying pdp takes over cll, i am saying pdp and cll merging for synergy,k combined reserves combined debt?

if that would happen then we would have a compnay in par with talisman even better as montan maybe expanded. So oil sands, refining and sweeter oild with cheaper price to get it out and sell it

Aug 28, 2009 09:28AM

Aug 28, 2009 10:46AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply