Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: Re: cll mentioned as possible takeover target on bnn - rebels1 SCOTT

Scott:

Now that you mention it, I seem to remember alot of regulars on the CLL board saying PDP was where the action was and they were selling their CLL holdings and going into PDP, the name Sharky rings a bell..Now seeing as that CLL was, and still appears to be, in a holding pattern, and that PDP was rising fast while being pumped over the sale of some holdings, I can see the temptation. Unfortunately the sale fell through and PDP tanked, then got dumped when SP offering was announced..Hope you sold high and didn't get hosed.

Back to CLL

I can certainly see how spending cash, when it's in short supply and fully committed to other projects on PDP shares may be concerning to many,however I don't know the consequences, real or perceived, for CLL if it allows it's percentage of PDP holdings to diminish.

Look putting all other things aside this is the question to be asked. Is buying around 22 million shares at .88 a good investment opportunity or not...I say it is.The money used probably won't be required till mid next year so there's a definite possibility to double or triple the investment before the money is needed.

Sadly, the market isn't always a happy sandbox to play in. It's more like a battlefield, only winners or losers no grey zones...

Aug 28, 2009 09:28AM

Aug 28, 2009 10:46AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply