Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I hope your right GL and we get the BFS next week :) Nevertheless imo it should come within the next 2 weeks. From a prof. standpoint I don't see any major delays that would derail this and extend it any longer. The most important numbers they have are the capex numbers and according to Vette's conversation with Elmer they have that nailed down already. Everything else, (IRR, payback time, economic analysis) derives from the capex numbers and shouldn't take too long ( Vette said 6 hours according to ES) to get done.

If they held the capex near to what the PFS numbers are then this is going to be mind blowing in terms of payback and profitability. This will put Galore to shame and many in the industry will be taking notice. I have always said that the BFS will be the kicker that finally propels the sp much higher and I will stand by that. The BFS will remove all uncertainty about this deposit and will be the basis for the buyout.

New Message
Please login to post a reply