Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

GL, what would be your explanation for the share price dipping like it has when we're so close to the biggest event in the company's history, which is essentially how management has described it.

You look at a three-month chart and we held $1.20 for a long time and now, even closer to the BFS, we're sitting at $1.04.

The vast majority of us longs remain confident that the figures in the BFS will be anywhere from impressive to jaw-dropping/eye-popping.

While I understand that CUU is not attractive to most retailers because they can't buy a large enough position without driving the s/p sky high, and some retailers are possibly hesitant to get in without know how Teck will excercise its back-in, I am at a loss as to why we've been heading downwards instead of upwards at this juncture.

The "MM games" theory gets thrown out there as a reason, but why would anyone dispose of shares for days or weeks in hopes of buying back in just before the BFS is released? That's reckless.

I could understand the "whipsaw" attempt to shake the tree, scooping up shares within a day after a drastic and very temporary drop in the s/p. We've seen that here a couple of times over the years.

Another factor may be the broader markets having had a couple of stinker weeks and the price of copper has fallen off a bit over that period, down to $3.54 now.

But despite that, with this being such a good gamble, you'd think some people with deep pockets would be grabbing chunks of CUU with expectations of a nice quick payoff.

Vette pointed out the Galway Resources example where it was walked down over a period of several trading days just before a game-changing announcement.

Sometimes the market is such an odd place!

New Message
Please login to post a reply