Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I assumed our recent stock price drop was because of the "poor drilling results" that were recently announced. That was the day that we went down from our $1.20 position that we were coasting along at. The MM's sense the volume on a day like that and jump in and go with it. Then it settled down again at this level.

For this reason it doesn't bother me. It seems to be reactionary.

You would think Teck would flaunt the fact that they can get (for amlost nothing) 75% of the Largest undeveloped project in North America ....

I think this must be why Teck wants the feasibility published before they make their choice known. They will have a lot of the focus post-feasibility because of their option agreement. They can guage the market reaction as they make their decision. (Although, having said that, I think they have already made their decision.) I think the agreement will keep our stock price from getting out of control and then their buyout will seem all the more reasonable.

Here's something I received from a mining reporter when I was asking about Teck shares, and how to value all their little side agreements:

Unfortunately I don’t really know any more than you do. Virtually all the major mining companies have small investments, option agreements and so on that they don’t disclose much about, and you often don’t even know they exist unless the company decides to do something with it, or pass on it. I won’t find out any sooner than you.

As you can see, he doesn't know these things exist until a press release comes to his attention. This is why there is no excitement about our stock--yet. When the feasibility comes out we should see a lot more interest.

New Message
Please login to post a reply