Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I spoke to Elmer one time about a year ago

Although he was gracious and insisted that I ask to speak to him directly should I call again, I haven't done so as sevearl others I feel do a very good job of relaying their conversations

I would very much like to know the answers to these questions regarding the terms of the existing agreements

I have pretty much assumed these things to be in play and would like an affirmative answer on them

What will actually constitute the contractual "release of the BFS"

How and in what form?

Is it currently a fact that Teck will convey their total Liard interest upon that release

How and in what form?

Will there be any constraint to Copper Fox then reconveying the Liard interests?

Will a JV between Teck and Copper Fox be negotiated within 60 days of the aforementioned BFS?

If so, will Copper Fox be the managing partner until Teck earns any backin interest they may opt to choose?

Is that JV interest, in whatever form, transferable to any potential Copper Fox assigns?

Finally, what are the considerations regarding the 4 year mine build condition

What constitutes satisfaction of that condition, and what are the remedies for default

Not sure if these have been asked of Elmer directly, and I am pretty sure he could and would answer them

New Message
Please login to post a reply