Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Ah so the Merit Consultants (outside review) took 7 days to complete...Good, looks like everything went smooth and fast and the report had no mistakes.

And David and Ernesto do seem to be in black out mode...David was buying in the 1.20's not to long ago...one last crack, adding to his 12.5 million shares...

http://www.canadianinsider.com/node/7?menu_tickersearch=cuu

All we know is that the long retail crowd is holding X% the insiders are holding 65%+, then you have other funds that are holdin X%. What is left...

So yes, the trading is a pool of shares going out and coming back in. When they try and break it down to the $1 level, they're just losing shares/money, they must buy them back.

Now people are becoming numb to the selling, and fear has now turned into a happy opportunity at the $1 level, even more so as the weeks pass by and we get closer.

The support is huge and the ask is very very narrow on the way up. When they stop rotating the shares.....see what happens.

As for this question by Metacomet:

Will a JV between Teck and Copper Fox be negotiated within 60 days of the aforementioned BFS?

I confirmed this with Mike Friday....he said yes but couldn't remember the time frame for the JV. And I said ''well it says 60 days from BFS in the agreement''. Funny that this close in the game he didn't remember that very easy 60 day detail.....They should already know the terms they want during the JV negotiation.

This tells me he doesn't expect a backin...the JV is formed only if Teck intends to back in.

And if Teck intended not to back in they would have already declined at this point. That only leaves 1 door...A Teck buyout. And let's not forget the 70k hectares they bought.....

I also asked how he felt about this trading....didn't seem to care..his answer said it all ''I'm sleeping like a baby at night''

I did sense a small but seeming tone of annoyance regarding those who are trying to shake this...but his tone was more like, IMO (wait and see, they'll get what's coming to them)

I pointed out to him how GWY was trading at 1.03 from 1.20'-1.30's 6 days before the buyout and spinco news. He said ''yeah the market didn't know anything and laughed''

In all the Teck articles that have and that are coming out...do we ever see Schaft Creek mentioned...no.

You would think Teck would flaunt the fact that they can get (for amlost nothing) 75% of the Largest undeveloped project in North America ....

(I quoted Elmer here at 4:17 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SoTs90JIiWM )

Considering their average mine is $1.69 (lol just like the CUU employee option prices)...you would think they would flaunt a PFS Negative cost deposit or the exposure to 10 million oz of Gold and 100 million oz of Silver....And how 50% of the deposit chargeability has never seen a drill....and that it's open at depth beyond 800m, at North and East...

It's coming

New Message
Please login to post a reply