Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Cambridge Weekend - Questions CBEW - explorationguy
Jan 19, 2013 11:35AM
Jan 19, 2013 02:29PM
Jan 19, 2013 04:04PM
Jan 19, 2013 10:01PM

Whoa, guys and gals, explorationguy is not a basher by any stretch of the imagination. He is a well respected poster with a long history with Agoracom, known particularly for his DD and investment insights.

I can appreciate everyone's sensitivity here, as many of us are overweight in this investment, but may I remind everyone of an unfortunate pattern on this hub of driving away new, quality posters by grouping them in with 'bashers', rather than welcoming the possibility of new insights and perspectives? I have seen this happen often enough in the months I have been reading here, daily, and I sure hope the same thing does not happen again.

I have had PMs with other posters from other hubs I follow who are intriqued by the CUU story but are afraid to post anything here because of, in their words, the vicious response that is given to anything that does not follow 'the story'. Even my own, few posts, I have walked on eggshells because of a sensivity here that I have not seen anywhere else.

Please, cut explorationguy some slack. You won't regret it.

Explorationguy, welcome! I remember your excellent contributions to the PDG hub and I wondered where you might land after that story wrapped up. The fact that you have landed here actually gives me further confirmation that this was a good investment for me.

Jan 20, 2013 12:49PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply